Current Career Opportunities
Title | Cardiac Surgical Sales Representative
Territory | Sacramento area territory
Technology | Medtronic Perfusion, Spectrum Medical, Quest Medical, CardioQuip
Base Salary | Yes, varied depending on experience
Commissions | Yes
Benefits | Comprehensive benefits provided including Health Insurance, 401k, and more.
- Conduct sales calls to promote and sell Shamrock Surgical’s Blood Management Portfolio to existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan.
- Develop, implement, and effectively follow through with a quarterly strategic sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Create a detailed forecast with customer commitments as a measure of success.
- Identify, qualify, and close new and existing customers consistent with established sales plans and key accounts.
- Maximize revenue potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads and develop business opportunities to drive growth.
- Develop and maintain a high-level of expertise in Cardiac Surgical Based Therapies products.
- Provide feedback and information on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution and pricing.
- Coordinate customer activities at all assigned meetings.
- Train and educate customers on the safe and effective use of product covered by Shamrock Surgical.
- Complete all administrative reporting accurately, in a timely manner and in the requested format (i.e. expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, weekly activity, competitive updates, and inventory log).
- Manage time, assets and resources in a cost effective manner; manage territory budget in accordance with the strategic territory plan and within the guidelines of Management.
- Maintain adequate inventory (trunk stock) and assist in the reallocation and delivery of product.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and all Shamrock Surgical products. Keep updated on the products and strategies of competitive companies.
- Participate in sales training as required.
- Bachelors Degree mandatory in Science or Business
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist preferred
- Graduate Degree in Science or Business preferred
- 2+ years medical selling experience preferred
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist
- MBA with 2+ years medical device or surgical products selling experience
- Experience selling to surgeons
- Experience selling in the Cardiac operating room
- Track record of success in high pressure, selling environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding selling and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively forecast for results.
- Ability to successfully plan and mange accounts.
- Ability to develop and successfully follow through with a strategic plan.
Physical Job Requirements
- Lifting and carrying 50 pounds
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight hours per day
- Operating a moving vehicle
- Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation
- Ability to travel extensively by car and plane. Must have valid driver’s license for state of residency.
- Ability to conduct company business outside of the typical Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, work-schedule
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
We are a medical distribution company specializing in high tech cardiac surgical devices. We were formed with one simple goal – to deliver the best surgical product support on the market. Our primary specialty is blood management and we have created a portfolio for hospitals and clinicians to effectively drive patient outcomes with measurable results.
We are dedicated to providing excellent products and support to help improve patient outcomes. We are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders in a surgical practice now and into the future. We promise to support surgical needs with the highest integrity, ethics, and respect.
Shamrock Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer